The thrilling game of roulette needs a basic understanding of how to place the bets. To play roulette live, betting has to be learnt as soon as possible as the sooner one gets along with it, the better the chances of making huge money. The bets are broadly classified as inside bets and outside bets. All the players have their own chips before they start to play roulette live. It is an excellent idea to get an insight into all the different bets that can be placed. Let us go over a little description of the bets to play roulette live.
1. Straight – This is the single number bet in which the chip can be put anywhere on one of the 38 numbers. It offers the highest odds in this ngsbahis giris. One gets paid at 35:1 odd if the ball lands on that particular number.
2. Split – This is the two number bet in which one needs to place the chip on the line between two numbers. One wins if the ball lands on either of the two numbers. The payout here is 17:1.
3. Street – This is three number bet allows one to cover an entire row of the table. One wins if any of the three numbers come up. One gets paid at 11:1.
4. Corner – This four number bet allows one to cover four numbers. The chip has to be placed in the middle of the four numbers where their corners meet. The payout is 8:1.
5. Five Number Bet – In this type of bet the chip has to be placed in the five number street. If any one of the five numbers comes up, one gets paid 6:1 odd.
6. Six Number Bet – This one allows to cover two rows of three numbers each. If any of the six numbers come up, the odds are 5:1.
7. Red or Black Bet – In this type of bet, the chip Nightmare Market Links can be placed on either black or red field outside. It covers all black or red numbers. The odds are 1:1.
8. Low or High Number Bet – Here, the numbers are divided into two groups, 1 to 18 and 19 to 36. The numbers from 1 to 18 are considered low and from 19 to 36 are considered high. One needs to bet if the number would come up between 1 and 18 or 19 and 36. But here if 0 or 00 shows up one loses. The odds again are 1:1.
9. Even or Odd Bet – In Roulette live one need to guess whether the next number coming up would be even or odd. In this case as well, if 0 or 00 shows up, one loses. The payout is at 1:1.
10. Dozen Bet – Here the numbers are divided into three dozens. Each dozen covers 12 numbers, namely 1 to 12, 13 to 24 and 25 to 36. If one’s bet is on the first dozen, it would cover all the numbers from one to twelve. The odds are 2:1.
11. Column Bets – Here the numbers are Darknet links divided into three columns, namely 1st, 2nd & 3rd, all of which cover 12 numbers. If one wins, the payout is 2:1.